It has been a while since we last had our correspondence; the COVID-19 spate has had our hands full; this has, however, not stopped the giant strides we have been making in deploying the next-generation energy management system. While we were away, here are the things we have been working on:
HEMS and Universe platform are almost ready for commercial deployment. We have successfully demonstrated and validated operations of all hardware and software components. We are now working on user experience and functionality and implementing larger-scale pilots to address big-data and similar issues.
Once the platforms pass the pilot stage, the commercial deployment will begin. The HEMS, short for Home Electric Management System and Universe platform, are built on the latest, most efficient Internet of Things systems you will find anywhere in the world.
- a. HEMS G3 with new generation IoT linker launched: The all-new state-of-the-art next-generation HEMS that incorporates the Internet of Things linked directly to the HEMS. This allows the device to boast of even faster speed and unrivaled connectivity.
- “Aggregator, “an instance grouping different kinds of data for multiple HEMS devices tested and functional: Data is king, and that is why integrating, grouping, and deploying the data for greater functionality is at the center of the aggregator operations.
- Improved Forecasting module: Given the data gathered, HEMS can use the data to improve future forecast occurrences. As an Internet of Things device, this is important for HEMS.
- Area Energy Management System implemented on HEMS level.
- Work on the HEMS roadmap revision and specification for inclusion of EV charging into HEMS: As Electric Vehicles become commonplace, HEMS roadmap specifications have started work to include Electric Vehicle charging to become part of the HEMS routine.
- “Aggregation and disaggregation” functionalities have been introduced and tested: HIQ universe has been introduced and tested to show its functionality and ability to aggregate and disaggregate from the HEMS.
- Area Energy Management System has been implemented as a working prototype: Testing has started, and results coming has been encouraging. As a working prototype, the Area Energy system will bring the HIQ universe to a broad, new use.
- forecasting based on machine learning and artificial intelligence successfully demonstrated and tested: As part of the RobotinaROX family, we expect all of our inventions to be able to learn on their own in order to make their usage better. The HIQ universe is no different; the forecasting based on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence has been successfully demonstrated and tested. Work will continue towards perfection.
- Fully operational “ pull API” online and tested: The Area Energy Management System uses API to sync data with the HEMS. The fully operational pull API has now been tested and deployed online. The data pulled can be accessed in real-time and will never show outdated data.
- “push API” testing successfully finalized: With the Pull API, there has been the need for a push API, and both functionalities were tested side by side. The Push API gives web applications the ability to receive messages pushed to them from a server, whether or not the web app is in the foreground or even currently loaded on a user agent.
We have been hard at work, we are so proud of the things we have been able to achieve, and we will keep going hard for you!