We would like to congratulate our all of our supporters on getting HEMS. You have taken a giant step towards achieving energy conservation. Saving money and making the world a better place. With your HEMS device, you can now monitor the rate at which your home appliances and gadgets consume electricity. You can also monitor the production and storage of the same. Your HEMS device also confers upon you the power to;
- choose the gadgets,
- appliances and devices that will be key consumers of electricity,
- optimize your electricity usage thereby saving costs by reducing the volume of electricity consumed.
HEMS device will help you attain the same level of comfort you had at lower costs than you considered possible. The master controller is directly connected to single-phase (PM1-E-D) and three-phase (PM3-I-D) power sensors. These help you measure the energy and electric power of energy sources as well as that of the main electricity consumers in your house. They also support the following;
- 1 grid power sensor
- A maximum of 3 sensors for use by local power plants (examples include Generator, Wind and Cogeneration)
- A maximum of 2 local storage systems (battery)
- Up to 4 appliances that you can manage with your device (electric water heater, washing machine, dryer etc.)
In order to gain more knowledge on the many benefits your HEMS device provides you, we encourage you to read our instructions manual and of course install software for monitoring your energy flow: http://wiki.hiq-universe.com/en/hems/download
For those who are yet to receive their HEMS device and haven’t had the opportunity to start enjoying all these benefits, we ask you to seat tight as you will take charge of your device as soon as possible. However, we invite you to take a look, so that you can fully understand the options it puts at your fingertips, more knowledge on how this device works will help and assist you in putting it to the best use which will in turn result in you saving electricity costs, optimize energy, and contribute to making the world a better place where sustainability reigns.